Stephen Frears' acclaimed comedy starring Meryl Streep, Hugh Grant and Simon Helberg, is playing in US theaters.

Coming Soon: Streep On Film
In 2017, Meryl Streep's film career will celebrate its 40th anniversary. Prepare for many new specials and media.
  May 3rd, 2012       Posted by Frederik       Display Comments

This month, Meryl Streep, Bill Clinton, Jason Wu, Alec Baldwin, and Yo-Yo Ma are linking arms to take part in the RFK Center’s fifth annual online auction to support human rights worldwide. The RFK Center launched its 5th Annual Spring Auction today and will be open to bidders through May 17. The auction features nearly 100 incredible adventures donated by A-list supporters of the organization, with more celebs joining every day. Meryl has donated two premiere tickets for the New York premiere of “Hope Springs” this August (likely August 6 but not guaranteed). You can find all auctions here and Meryl’s auction in particular here. Thanks to everybody for the heads-up!




  • gmp

    As much as I would love to win the tickets, and maybe meet Ms Streep which would mean a lot to me, these actions are only for the 1% people with lots of money. To bad for the other 99% people.

  • zoie

    It just would not be worth it unless you could meet her.

  • Harry

    OMGGGG! I want to bid but I don’t have thousands of dollars to just spend like that! Meeting Meryl and attending Meryl’s new movie premiere is one of my dreams. Well some other days.

  • Lilly

    oh how I wish I had the money to bid for this! but well, the person who’s gonna get these tickets is really lucky! :)