Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again
On July 20, 2018, get ready to sing and dance, laugh and love all over again.
  Photos
  Videos

Mary Poppins Returns
This Christmas, Emily Blunt stars in an all-new tale of Britain's most beloved nanny.
  Photos
  Videos

Big Little Lies: Season 2
In 2019, Meryl Streep moves to Monterey for the second season of Big Little Lies.
  Photos
  Videos
  January 28th, 2012       Posted by Frederik       Display Comments

The Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts announced the winners of its newly launched AACTA International Awards recognizing International Achievements in Film at an intimate awards Ceremony at Soho House. The Artist was awarded Best Film, lead actor, Jean Dujardin, was awarded Best Actor. Meryl Streep was awarded the AACTA International Award for Best Actress for her role in The Iron Lady. Meryl has attended the award, so pictures will be added later today. Thanks to Frank for the heads-up! Edit: Over 100 pictures from the event have been added to the image library.

9 Responses to “Australian Academy Of Cinema & TV Arts’ Awards”
Rebecca

Congratulations to Meryl! I really hope that she will win this year her 3rd Oscar!

Jan 28, 12 at 4:50 pm
Wendy

OMG I’m so happy!

Jan 28, 12 at 5:32 pm
Rebecca

The pictures are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Jan 28, 12 at 10:34 pm
Mario

Ok, I’m sorry, but Meryl has not looked this great in a long time. She looks absolutely stuning in these pictures. Whoever did her make up, needs to continue on. Her dress is much better than the one she wore to the Golden Globes. I hope she looks this beautiful tomorrow at the SAG Awards! I mean, Meryl is always beautiful, but hopefully with make-up and dress included. And I hope she wins as well!

Jan 28, 12 at 11:48 pm
lindi

I can´t believe how Meryl is doing so well and looking so great, stunning

Jan 29, 12 at 1:11 am
Leanne

Great to see Meryl pick up this award from the Academy in my part of the world.
She is also our Cover girl on our National Australian Womens Weekly magazine for the February addition plus an 8 page story and photos.
Love the pictures of Meryl & Nicole two beatutiful ladies and great actresses.

Jan 29, 12 at 10:34 am
Charlie

Stunning! Love her hew hair cut and make up! Simply beautiful :) x

Jan 29, 12 at 4:38 pm
Marija

OMG she is so beautiful !! So fresh so stuning i just love her .. I hope she wins at the oscars she deserves her 3th oscar more than anyone !!

Jan 30, 12 at 1:10 am
Pernilla

She is such a gorgeous example of classic timeless elegance! And also she shows that you can look your best at any age! I really hope that she feels as happy and as beautiful as she looks! When you look at pictures like these its hard to imagine she is not too happy about being the target on the red carpet, but one thing is true though, the cameras love HER!!Meryl rocks :-)

Jan 30, 12 at 9:17 pm